- Use this qr code wordpress plugin to create a qr code on any site of your WordPress installation. Content can be any text or the current URL of the site where it is embeded.How to use it:
- Use the shortcode [qrcode] within your site to generate a qr code including the URL of the current site
- Use the fullowing short code to generate a indivdual qr code with any text content:[qrcode content="CONTENT" size="120" alt="ALT_TEXT" class="CLASS_NAME"]
- It`s not neccessary to give any parameters!
- Possible parameters are: alt, size, class, credit, shadow
- If you don`t give any parameter like 'alt' or 'size', the standard parameters are: alt = "Scan the QR Code" size = 120 class="" credit = true shadow = true
- The credit option gives a really small but nice looking image link on bottom of the qrcode. If you don´t like it or don´t want to give me any credits you can deactivate it with 'credit = false'. But i will be glad if you let that small link where it is :D'
Look at qr code generator for further information and for a easy useable qr code online generator.